The following sales conditions are applicable to private customers only.
We kindly ask business customers to request the corresponding information.
All prices are in EURO including 20 % VAT per bottle (volume = 750 mL)
The minimal order per shipment is 6 bottles of 0,75 l
which can be put together from the different sorts.
3 Piccolos are like 1 bottle of 0,75 l
- for Austria 12 bottles or a multiple free of charge (3 Piccolos are like 1 bottle of 0,75 l), 6 bottles + € 8,50
- for Germany + € 17,50 / 6 bottles or + € 9,50 / 12 bottles (3 Piccolos are like 1 bottle of 0,75 l)
- Belgium, Italy, Croatia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary + € 19,– / 6 bottles or + € 13,– / 12 bottles
- Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland) and Sweden + 25,– / 6 bottles or + € 17,– / 12 bottles
- Other countries on request
Special shipping cases for either 6 or 12 bottles.
Will be carried out by POST following advance payment. It normally takes the POST 3 to 5 days to deliver.
Please Note store wine bottles in darkness, guaranteed shelf life up to 3 years, please see date on the backside of the bottle.
Payment and terms of delivery:
Your order will be processed after we receive the payment.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our demand for advanced payment.
Policy on Breakage:
If a shipment is damaged in transit, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the carrier in order to confirm the damages. It is wise to check the cartons while the carrier’s driver is present, during delivery; it only takes a minute to see if there was any breakage.
Get the driver to record the breakage/damage. Once damages have been noted by the carrier, the purchaser is to contact email@example.com by email and report the loss.
Of course we will credit all damages and loss.
For questions or recommendations, please contact us at
tel. +43 664 5030901 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We reserve the right to make changes to above delivery conditions.